From Bottom to Top
- 2 minutes downward dog hold
2. Heel to Toes
- Rock back and forth from heels to toes 20 times.
3. Banded Quad, Hamstring, and Adductor
- Hold each position for 1 minute, then switch and repeat cycle 3 times total.
- VERY IMPORTANT!! On the adductor stretch. Make sure you keep your opposite side hip ON the floor. Do not let it roll up.On the side you are doing, let the leg drop out to the side and use the band to pull the foot up closer to the shoulder if you need it.
4. Quadrutus Lumborum
- A great stretch, especially for CrossFitters. Make sure to rotate top shoulder backwarrds to the wall behind you. This person is VERY flexible. This doesn’t take much to get a good stretch. Listen to your body. Take deep breaths. Hold 1 minute each side. Repeat 2 times. Come out of it slowly.
5. Shoulders and Chest and Wrists
- If you don’t have a partner for this chest stretch, use a doorway. Do both sides at the same time this week. This shoulder stretch is great and you should feel it along the backside of your deltoids. The reverse prayer position is great for the shoulders AND wrists. Hold one minute in each position and switch. END WITH THE CHEST STRETCH!
- 10 SLOW head circles each direction. Try to imagine hitting all the numbers of the clock as you go around. Spend extra time in areas that you are not able to get to.